Saturday, December 31, 2005

To Whom It May Concern:

May 31, 2003


Attention:
XXX Management


To Whom It May Concern:

I recently received a notice to cease from your attorney. The letter stated that April’s rent was received on the 17th of that month, funny thing is that the check was cashed on April 8th. Therefore making it impossible for your company to have received it on the 17th. Also stated in this letter was the May payment of rent, you supposedly received it on the 6th, yet it was cahsed on the 6th. Your accounts receivable department must have been really expeditious on that day. Are you trying to make and additional $35 a month? As an honest and professional woman, I am diligent in sending my rent payment between the 1st and the 5th of the month. If your department is uncapable of keeping their records on order, please let me know where I can mail my payments through certified mail. I am also very disturbed with your attorney’s threats to legal actions and/or eviction. I know my rights as a renter and would appreciate no further errors. Please inform your attorney’s office to get facts before they send threatening letters. If you feel you have legal recourse and want to take me to court, be my guest. Contrary to your office I have my records straight, and would really enjoy showing them to you.
If this problem continues to arise I will have no other alternative than to contact my attorney.


Best regards,
G. Menudo


Please see attached copy of my checks.

No comments: